Full-Time Java Developer – Up to RM6,000 for Top Graduates
Starting Pay of Up to MYR 6,000 For Top IT Graduates.
You will join our IT team which is always buzzing with new ideas and incentive to innovate. Consisting of IT specialists who have diverse skills in website and mobile development, the team members also bring with them cross-market experience, having worked on projects locally and also across the other markets in the Group. If you are hungry for new experiences and you cannot wait to think of the next best way to achieve our mission statement, “To help investors around the world invest globally and profitably”, this is the place for you.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of online portals and enterprise web applications.
• Gather users’ requirements and able translate users’ requirements into system design.
• Involve in system testing and debugging.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Familiar with Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet.
• Familiar with Weblogic Application Server & Oracle Database.
• Knowledge and exposure in IT development with core front-end web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX) will be an advantage.
• Conversant in both English and Chinese languages to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• 10 Full-time positions available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
** Kindly attached a copy of your academic transcripts and certifications together with your resume **
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
64 total views, 1 today