Full-Time Java Developer / Software Developer
We are rebuilding our DCIM software, a critical component that ensures smooth operations and guarantees availability of data center resources.
In this role, you will work closely with teams designing and building systems realizing this vision. You will need to have exceptional customer focus and ability to work with stakeholders to build a scalable monitoring system for IoT endpoints such as temperature sensors. You will need to deliver solid, secure, performant code, contribute to the design of backend APIs and need to be comfortable diving into IoT, networking and identity/access technologies to accurately understand and influence experiences are hoping to light up.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
● Familiarity with modern programming languages such as Java, C#, Go, C++, Ruby, Python.
● 2+ years of experience developing object-oriented software and hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
● Deep knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations.
● Experience with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, MQTT, pub/sub, etc.).
● Experience with logging infrastructure and systems or search systems, with AWS services such as CloudWatch, Kinesis, DynamoDB, or with open-source systems such as Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, or other.
● Experience engineering large scale distributed systems is strongly preferred.
How to ApplyInterested applicants are welcome to send us your resume to email: email@example.com or please contact: Department of Human Resource Tel: 03-77812908 Fax: 03-77812909Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
16 total views, 1 today