Full-Time Java Developer / Senior Java Developer
• Building world-class applications alongside highly collaborative teams.
• Participate in design reviews, architecture discussions, and code reviews.
• Provides technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity.
• Create solutions using leading-edge technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience developing web applications using Java (Spring).
• Experience in open source Web technologies.
• Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development.
• Willing to learn new technologies to support existing technology stacks.
• Knowledge and exposure in web frameworks (Angular/ReactJs) will be an advantage.
• Knowledge in Relational Databases, SQL & ORM (Hibernate).
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Up to RM6,000 for Top Graduates.
Perks & Benefits:
Fun: Game room with PS4, FIFA19 and Foosball at all time.
Snacks & Beverages: Vending machines with various snacks and drinks for you to choose. Coffee machine with fresh brew Expresso, Americano, Latte and many more at your choice. Weekly Fruits Day and Monthly Ice-cream day too!
Yearly activities: Movie Day, Outdoor activities, Celebration during festive seasons and many more!
Investment: 0% sales charge if you invest thru our platform.
Remuneration package: Competitive Salary (way above market rate if you the right potential!)
Coverage: Insurance and medical coverage
Allowances: Month sports allowance, Yearly department gathering and welcome dinner for new staffs.
Annual Leaves: 21 days
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
96 total views, 1 today