Temporary IT Systems Analyst (Project)
– Work as an active Software Project team member to support software project planning, development & implementation.
– Plan and implement new projects / functions and enhancements as required, involve in SDLC including system design, document functional specification, system testing and production support, ensuring on-time delivery and within budget.
– Work closely with internal & outsource staff to perform each stage of software project life cycle.
– Understand operation requirements to recommend systems enhancement.
– Adhere to policies, procedures and security practices.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor?s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT or equivalent.
– Related experience in systems requirement analysis and Microsoft or Java software development.
– Strong RDBMS database knowledge (Oracle, MSSQL).
– Good analysis skill and troubleshooting skill.
– Team player with ability to work in a team and individual contributor.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills in English.
– Able to handle multiple tasks and good time management.
– Candidates with experience and leadership qualities will be considered for more senior position.
How to ApplyFor more detail, kindly contact the undersigned.Carlene PanTel : 04-3854114Email :email@example.comAlvin CheangTel 2: 04-3854171Email 2:firstname.lastname@example.org
227 total views, 1 today