Full-Time IT Support Engineer
We are a rebar manufacturing company situated in Tuas, Singapore. We invite suitable candidates to fulfil vacancy available in our company. Salary and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Handling PC support, windows, Laptop, outlook and IT infrastructure related matters.
• Software and hardware troubleshooting.
• Support on Windows Server, desktops, notebook, printers, scanners and hardware components.
• Responsible for providing excellent support and timely service.
• Rectify IT fault like cleaning of disk drives and jammed laser printer.
• Install and uninstall of software from Server, desktop PCs and laptops.
• Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Server and desktop support (Level 2,3).
• NITEC/DIPLOMA in IT-related discipline.
• Knowledge Windows Server Management, TCP/IP networking is a plus.
• Knowledge PowerShell scripts.
• Knowledge over the phone, to set up systems or resolve issues.
How to ApplyPlease email us your CV to email@example.comWe apologise, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
157 total views, 1 today