Full-Time IT Executive
– Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of software and hardware across the organization’s network.
– Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including email, print and backup servers and their associated OS and software.
– Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
– Establish SLA with end users.
– Other related ad-hoc tasks.
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
– Ability to solve problems and trouble-shoot issues.
– Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Proactivity and ability to work independently.
– High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
– Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Position based in USJ, Selangor
How to ApplyApply via email including a covering letter, CV, references and send to email@example.com or contact +603-8020 2907
185 total views, 1 today