Full-Time IT executive
Who are we and why should you work here?
WORQ is a coworking space in Kuala Lumpur, backed by Cradle, 500 Startups, Space Matrix, and a few other private investors. We are one of the largest coworking spaces in Malaysia, covering up to 14,000 sqft and house over 75 teams, this has enabled us to fuel collaborations on a scale never seen before in Malaysian startup history. And it’s only the first of 70 outlets we’ll be setting up all around Asia.
It’s a massive dream, and we’re working our asses off to fulfil it. We can’t do it alone though – this is where you come in.
By joining us, you’d be part of the founding team, as we’re still very early in our inception. This means you get to gain equity in addition to a generous salary package! You’ll also be at the heart of the business and startup ecosystem in Asia, enabling you to make amazing connections to VCs, investors, governments, CEOs, and many more that you could never dream of while working in a traditional company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
As our TechGeek your job is to hack and improve the effectiveness of existing technology resources. You will also be designing and developing I.C.T. solutions for not only our space but also for our members.
We are looking for candidate majors in EE, CS, Mechanical Engineering or similar background experience, at the same time being a problem solver and team player, having analytical mind and logical thinking. You will need to have the ability to understand technical details when researching for solutions. The ability to program will be an added value as well.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to:
● Provide services related to software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks and enterprise systems such as network management, software development, database administration, system integration, and etc.
● Provide technical support to administrations and train non-technical workers on the office I.C.T. systems handling.
● Design systems or source for white box solutions to improve the effectiveness of existing technology resources.
● Work with external partners, including consultants, agencies, and vendors to bring up new system or integration of multiple systems.
● Constantly up-to-date on emerging technologies related to enterprise.
Bonus points if you have:
● An entrepreneurial mindset
● A wide network of SMEs and potential customers
● Real estate experience, especially involving tenants (e.g. malls and office rentals)
● A sharp mind and positive attitude
What you get in return?
Continuously accumulate company shares for as long as you’re working here, and see it magically multiply in value as we grow
We’re funded by some of the biggest names in the industry – Cradle, Space Matrix, 500 Startups, to name a few – which means we can afford to pay very competitive salaries and commissions to high performers.
We’re a startup who’s building our own kickass office – so we’re literally the opposite of a traditional company. Over here, we wear whatever we want, from wherever we want – so long as we produce results. There’s no politics at WORQ, just a super focus on teamwork and getting work done, even if it means working around the clock if necessary. If you’re looking for a place to work hard, play hard, and be generously compensated for it, then we’d be a great fit.
How to ApplyThink you're the right person for this job? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
88 total views, 1 today