Full-Time IT Engineer (Network Infrastructure Support, Regional Role)
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Manage customer network connectivity (LAN, WAN, Internet, VPN, Routing,
• Work continuously on a task until completion given by superior (or referral to third
parties, if appropriate)
• Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior as and
How to ApplyIf you are interesting with the position, kindly attached your application and email to email@example.com or contact no: 603-22429689.
184 total views, 2 today