Full-Time IT ANALYST (SECURITY)
The IT Analyst (Security) is expected to take on a wide spectrum of IT and Cyber security-related responsibilities, including: –
• Planning, implementing and upgrading security measures and controls.
• Conducting awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices.
• Monitoring networks and systems for security breaches through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behaviour.
• Analysing IT specifications to access security risks.
• Inspecting hardware and software for vulnerabilities.
• Preparing reports on IT security.
• Expertise in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
• Familiarity with security frameworks.
• Knowledge of patch management, risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
• Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
• Penetration testing of applications and infrastructure.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and an analytical mind.
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Experience in cloud security is an added advantage.
• Security related certifications (eg. CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CEH) are an added advantage.
• Possess a solid degree in Computer Science or IT from a reputable university.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you.At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized.Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to email@example.comFor others, send them to:Managing DirectorCapital Dynamics16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala LumpurTel : 03 - 2070 2104/05.Fax : 03 - 2070 2103.For more information on Capital Dynamics,please visit Corporate website :www.capitaldynamics.bizInvestment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
162 total views, 1 today