Full-Time IT Analyst
The IT analyst is expected to take on a wide spectrum of IT-related responsibilities, including:
• Implementing IT and network infrastructure and managing IT projects;
• Monitoring and managing the consumption of Web services and system application of Servers (physical, virtual, and cloud) on the company network;
• Setting up, managing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting day to day IT operations from simple network settings to firewall policies, user access, IT hardware and computers as well as laptops;
• Providing remote and on-site end-user IT Support, weekly preventive maintenance and detective measures to monitor the health of the critical systems;
• Aiding in the implementation, maintenance and audit of network security technologies.
• Conducting the regular housekeeping (patch management and deployment) and maintenance of all workstations, physical and virtual servers, as well as network devices;
• Overseeing IT asset management and documentation;
• Liaising with 3rd party providers/vendors;
• Providing training on IT systems and cyber security to end users.
• Demonstrable proficiency in systems administration (Linux / Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, VPN, SSH, Firewall, QoS, Load Balancing and/or Routing Protocols);
• Knowledge in programming and scripting languages such as PHP, Python and/or Perl;
• Knowledge in setting up, configuring, and managing email, web, and database servers;
The following would put you at an advantage:
• Experience in setting up, configuring, and managing LDAP and Active Directory Users and Computers (GPO, Join Domain, User Account Management);
• Experience in setting up and managing Windows and Linux servers;
• Exposure to Open Source technologies, Virtualisation (VMware, Xen, and Hypervisor), Cloud Services, Backup & Synchronisation, Clustering & Replication, Ghosting and Imaging, Network and data security, and VBA.
Fresh graduates who are analytical, resourceful, hardworking, and have the ability to work independently and under pressure are welcome.
How to ApplyEmail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
113 total views, 3 today