Full-Time IT Analyst
THE IT ANALYST IS expected to take on a wide spectrum of IT-related responsibilities, including:
• Software development, implementing infrastructure and network projects.
• Assist in staff training on IT systems and policies.
• IT resource management.
• Administrating and maintaining websites, IT systems and infrastructure.
• Handling of IT supports requests.
• Possesses a very strong degree in Computer Science or IT, has great breadth and
depth of practical knowledge (including that of Open Source).
• Open minded and passionate about Information Technology.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, as well as a team player.
• He is expected to be a hands-on, multi-tasking, resourceful and organised person.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you.At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized.Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For others, send them to:Managing Director, Capital Dynamics, 16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala LumpurTel : 03 - 2070 2104/05.Fax : 03 - 2070 2103.For more information on Capital Dynamics,please visit Corporate website :www.capitaldynamics.bizInvestment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
110 total views, 1 today