Full-Time Investment Marketing Executive (Preferably with Digital Marketing experience)
We are looking for an Investment Marketing Executive, preferably with Digital Marketing experience to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts, provide creative ideas for content marketing, as well as organise and run marketing activities/events.
• Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients.
• Launch online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on a continuous basis.
• Manage the company’s presence on social media.
• Write content for the company’s social media and improve the results in terms of likes, shares, etc.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics tools.
• Track and analyse the effectiveness and success of marketing initiatives to identify opportunities.
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends to reach new customers, generate leads, and retain existing customers.
• Conceptualise and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to attract sales for various products.
• Create insurance and bond-related articles/content.
• Create content for marketing collaterals and advertisements.
• Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of marketing activities/events.
• Assist to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website including website revamp.
• Undertakes special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as required by superior.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Have 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
• Preferably with working experience in the financial sector.
• Good command in spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Melayu.
• Creative and is a team player.
• Good communication skill, negotiation skill, interpersonal skill and analytical skill.
• Strong interest in investment products.
• Possess knowledge of social media tools (SEO, SEM), Facebook marketing, Google+, etc.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Working experience in the bond or insurance sectors is a plus.
We seek candidates who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently. Candidates who have performed will have the opportunity to further expand and extend their career with us.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with the following details:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
198 total views, 1 today