Full-Time Investment Consultant
• Liaising with Research team, Portfolio Management team and Equities & Bonds Dealing team on in-house research views and market outlooks in relation to the production of appropriate business development collateral.
• Consistently works to deepen existing relationships with financial advisors and regional representatives to increase value-added support to them.
• Meeting clients to review current investment arrangements, discuss market /industry developments and potential changes to consider / implement.
• Conduct investments-related presentation and training to support & lead client education events to help client gain better knowledge of financial markets and financial solutions.
• Construct portfolios for clients depending on their goals and risk profiles.
• Conduct portfolio reviews with representatives, assess product suitability and market change impact to products help by clients as appropriate, identify opportunities and manage risks.
• Devise sales and marketing strategies to promote certain funds, bonds, markets or strategies.
• Other investment advisory support.
• Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as required.
• Degree in related field (finance, investment, economics, accounting, actuarial science).
• Strong work ethic along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Capable of taking responsibility for deliverables within a small, dynamic and high functioning team.
• Have solid understanding of financial markets and be able to communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
• Interested in investment markets/products along with the motivation to learn more about the financial investment landscape and sales process are key requirements.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills.
• Strong ability to articulate complex ideas and develop them into tangible benefits to clients and sales representatives, coach and develop talents, cope with ambiguities.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
** Kindly attached a copy of your academic transcripts and certifications together with your resume **
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 total views, 1 today