Internship for Network Engineer at Bukit Jalil
• Install, configure network infrastructure (project based) and support operation for routers, switches, wireless LAN controller, wireless access points, VOIP and firewall, network management and monitoring tools.
• Network bandwidth routes and usages optimization.
• Troubleshoot carriage & IP incidents across customer edge equipment, add & remove device as needed into monitoring and reporting tools
• Monitor, evaluate and solve potential network performance issues. Mange infrastructure –related and other network requests and problems.
• Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration and maintenance of network infrastructure.
• Work closely with the customer support team and provide 1st and 2nd level technical support and advice.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good understanding of internet technology & standard
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Had good sense of eye on details and able to complete task on deadlines given
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Strong passion for computer networking and research of new technologies is a must
• Required skills: WAN, LAN, Routing & Switching, Security, Linux
• Applicant should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status
5 working days a week from 9am to 6pm.
How to ApplyInterested candidate please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
740 total views, 1 today