Internship – IT Consultancy
LintraMax is an MSC status company specializing in plantation and oil palm mill management systems. Since its inception in 2002, LintraMax has gained market recognition and industry trust and becomes the leading software specialist in plantation industry. Through its proven plantation management solutions helps improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs, increase profitability and develop sustainable competitive advantage. This achievement is primarily premised on the successful implementation of numerous Plantation Management Solution products that are delivered to the client’s satisfaction over the years both locally and globally.
The strength of LintraMax lies in its people – dynamic highly skilled and results-driven. The continuous effort to attract and retained the best minds in the industry is evident in its growth rate and acceptance by leading players in the industry. At LintraMax, we maintain an open, informal, stimulating work culture centered on performance, initiatives and teamwork. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, dynamic and responsible individuals to join us. If you are a person that seeks challenges and a career that rewards result achievement, we would like to talk to you.
Job Description :
– To install and perform configurations on all LintraMax software systems for all clients.
– To configure and setup LintraMax software systems and to ensure these system configurations meet the unique needs of each client and projects.
– To undertake internal system testing, to log system error and issues discovered during the system testing, and to document system test finding and outcomes.
– To prepare data conversion templates during project implementation, and perform data conversion to convert necessary data from legacy system to LintraMax software system such as Employee Master, Store Item Master, Stock Closing Balance and all Account Balance and account related master data.
– To develop and update of products User Guide and User Manual, and specific technical documentations for the purpose of product usages.
– To assist in conducting LintraMax software system training and prepare training materials such as training handout, training note, exercises.
– To provide LintraMax software systems end-user support services to all clients via email, telephone, remote access tools, instance messaging software e.g. skype, and to attend user enquiry and provide support to end user for any LintraMax software related enquiry, issues, errors and problems.
– To assist in User Acceptance Test (UAT) and System Integration Test (SIT), prepare necessary test documents such as Test Plan, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios, to brief and present to users during UAT and SIT.
– May require travelling to customer sites to perform the above mentioned tasks whenever required.
– Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Business Information Systems / Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits : Monthly Allowance, Excellent Working Environment, Leaves as well as Company Events and Outings.
Head Office – Petaling Jaya :
Suite 616, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9 Jalan 16/11
Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya
How to ApplyYou may submit your cover letter, updated resume and transcript to: Recruitment (For Permanent Position) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Internship (For Intern Application) Email : email@example.com
818 total views, 1 today