Full-Time International eBilling/Accounting Assistant Osaka Japan
We are a full service intellectual property commercial law firm handles high profile & challenging international legal matters for Japanese & foreign clients. We want creative, diligent, energetic & enthusiastic talent with impeccable academic qualifications and accomplishments. The three year appointment at our Firm offers the deserving candidate a life transformational & unparalleled challenging experience. We offer you the prospect to be part of one of the world’s leading intellectual property law firms. We offer you the once in a lifetime opportunity.
Check out our 40th Anniversary Onsen Party Video
3 year overseas work contract. Employer will sponsor Japan work visa.
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/SYCareers
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for on boarding law firms and vendors onto e-billing systems and accounts payable systems, including the review of timekeeper data
• Interact independently with attorneys, assistants, outside counsel and vendors to answer invoicing/status questions and resolve invoice issues
• Populate, maintain and update data into various software accounting systems
• Prepare and provide cost estimates/accruals to clients
• Preparing & managing English language accounts, billing correspondence & documents
• Accounting/accounts payable duties
• Process & generate accurate and timely billing transactions
• Manage client specific billing and reporting arrangements to tight client deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree required (any discipline)
• eBilling training will be provided
• Knowledge and experience of windows based packages such as Microsoft Outlook and Word
• Proficient using Excel
• Good numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skill
• Japanese proficiency NOT required but must have excellent written and verbal English
• Works in a team environment and collaborates with others across the Law Department, as well as the Finance and the Accounting functions
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams independently
• Ability to prioritize workload in order to carry out tasks and responsibilities in a professional and independent manner
• Detail oriented, well organized and dependable professional
• Problem solver with ability to work independently
Candidate must be self-motivated, congenial & outgoing. Entry level compensation package, health insurance & other benefits commensurate with experience. Generous salary increments subject to demonstrated ability. Monthly housing allowance. Relocation costs to Osaka reimbursed after completion of 3 year contract.
We are the ideal workplace for the candidate that will blossom in a fast-paced, intense, high-pressure & deadline intensive environment.
How to ApplyEmail CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAttn: Hiring Director
240 total views, 1 today