Full-Time Internal Auditor
• Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control systems and operation procedures in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Evaluate risks and controls as well as recommend business focused solutions to mitigate risks, improve controls and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
• Plan and perform designated audits to ensure timely completion with internal audit benchmarks while documenting the work carried out in accordance with internal audit standards.
• Promote internal audit as a management service that independently adds value by providing an accurate, concise analyses and reports.
• Assist in the preparation of audit reports and recommendations for improvements to the Audit Committee.
• University degree in Accountancy/Business/or equivalent from recognized tertiary institutions with a minimum 3 years’ audit experience in Financial Institutions.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written) in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
• Strong analytical skills with domain knowledge in financial services environment are highly advantageous.
• Candidates should be comfortable as a self-starter with the ability to work independently and conduct hands-on fieldwork.
• The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical.
• Willingness to accommodate a very manageable amount of travel.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
110 total views, 2 today