Full-Time Intern Trainee
• Participate in marketing activities including events and road shows.
• Perform telemarketing and provide counselling to prospective students on school/college/university placement.
• Complete ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Team Leader.
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Driven and able to work independently
• Able to work for a period of 2 – 6 months
• Able to work full time in an office in JM Johor office
How to ApplyTo apply, drop us an email with a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org | call 012-510 2118
561 total views, 2 today