Full-Time Interior Designer cum Project Co-ordinator
• Familiar with project Management and scheduling.
• Coordination with Sub-Contractor, Supplier, Landlord and etc.
• Corresponding direct with clients and supplier.
• Monitor & check for work done by sub-contractor.
• Able to work independently, initiative and positive working attitude.
• Knowledge of Auto cad and 3D software is an advantage.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Protective Services & Management, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Supervising, Site coordination, MS Office, Auto Cad & 3D Drawing.
• Required language(s): B.Chinese ,Bahasa Malaysia & English
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field . Fresh gradute are wellcome to apply.
• Willing to travel..
• Posses Own Transport.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to write-in or e-mail with detailed resume and expectedsalary to:-ARCHITECTURAL ACOUSTIC MAKERS SDN BHDNo.13, Jln TIB 1/9, Taman Industry Bolton,68100 Batu Caves Selangor Darul EhsanTel : 603 61893063 Fax: 603 61864178Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.aamakers.comPIC : Ms.Loke/ Edward Ong(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
30 total views, 3 today