Full-Time Interior Designer
1) Will given chance to express your talents and fantastic ideas to kick-start an awesome career portfolio in your Interior Design Career.
2) Required to draw and build floor plan and newly design floor plan.
3) Basic knowledge and understanding is essential.
4) Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
5) Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
6) Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, plumbing fixtures & etc
7) Prepare final plans, using computer applications
8) Work involves creating, designing, modeling and producing prototypes
9) Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
1) Good attitude and willing to learn.
2) Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least a professional certificate,
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
3) Required skill(s): AutoCAD, InteriCAD or relavant 3D softwares.
4) Independent and responsible with excellent communication skills
5) At least 2 years experience and above
6) Able to start work immediately
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
231 total views, 2 today