Full-Time Instrumentation Technician
• Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to solve instrumentation problems and suggests way to remove/reduce deficiencies in instrumentation system.
• Keep track of essential instrument spare parts and instrumentation maintenance material and to inform the superior of any deficiencies.
• Work in a team until the job has been completed, with minimum downtime.
Job Requirement :
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
• Must have knowledge in Programmable Logic Control (PLC).
• Knowledge on Instrumentation or Electronic of a manufacturing environment.
• Know how to do control loop, trouble shouting, checking, calibration and tuning the field instruments.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields.
• Self Motivated, dynamic and has the ability to handle and execute multiple tasks.
• Willing to work in shift. (If required)
• Application must be willing to work in Bentong, Pahang. (40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur)
– World leading rubber thread manufacturing firm
– HQ is in KL, factory in Bentong, Pahang
How to Applyamandalit@talentvis.com
43 total views, 1 today