Full-Time Inspector of Work
– Candidate with experience in site supervision for Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in the construction sector are encouraged to apply
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
– At least 0-3 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
– Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical & Electrical or equivalent
– Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD
– Preferably looking for candidate who has driving licence
– Preferably looking for candidate who is willing to work in Ipoh/Klang Valley
a) To do standing supervision during critical stage of installation work and all site testing and commission work.
b) To attend site meetings and any unscheduled meetings and discussion when required.
c) To assist the R.E. (Resident Engineer) / A.R.E. (Assistant Resident Engineer) to plan and co-ordinate construction work programme at various construction sites.
d) To assist in the supervision work of Resident Engineer (M&E) in their absence.
e) To make regular site inspection and report back to the R.E. or Project Manager on the progress of works, any required modification or potential problems and delays, so that remedial or pro-active actions can be taken by the relevant party promptly.
f) Proper site supervision (oversee and monitor) on M&E works, so that all works are done in general compliance to the Specification & Approved Construction Drawings.
g) Proper compilation and safekeeping of documents, records and drawings for project (at site).
h) To assist engineer to prepare drawings.
How to ApplyFor those who are interested, please email your resume to this address:email@example.com
26 total views, 1 today