Full-Time Import & Export Customer Service
• Handle daily operation tasks for import and export shipments.
• Work closely with customers & suppliers to ensure smooth operation planning.
• Preparation of shipping documents.
• Monitor shipment status and provide timely updates to Customers.
• Assist Customers with inquiries (via email & telephone).
• Perform other duties as and when needed.
• At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in related field
• Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent work ethics and is able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision.
• Good command / familiar with web-based applications (Port & Carrier systems), Microsoft Office applications & general computer knowledge.
• Willing to work in Bayu Tinggi, Klang
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 6.00pm
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
51 total views, 1 today