Full-Time Implementation Consultant
Implementation Consultant (MES)
• Responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
• Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
• Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
• Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
• Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
• Insure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
• Actively participate in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including:
• Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies
• Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Two (2) years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
• C# / VB
• HTML 5
• Angular JS
• SQL Server
• Good analytical skills.
• Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
• Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
• Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
• CPG / Chemical / Life Science / Semiconductor / Medical Devices / Electronics/ Automotive
• Experience and knowledge in MES/QMS product is an added advantage.
• Experience and knowledge in Camstar/Simatic IT/IBS product is an added advantage.
• Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates with relevant software development skills are encouraged to apply.
How to Applyplease send your resume and/or full transcripts (fresh grads only) to email@example.com
32 total views, 3 today