Full-Time IC Design Engineer
– Perform circuit design, simulation & verification, post silicon verification & tests.
– Perform full chip level integration, full chip power distribution network design & pad ring design.
– Coordinate with layout engineers in the design of an IC layout.
– Manage and setup IT infrastructure.
– Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
– Familiar with Verilog language and other programming languages (VHDL, perl, C++, etc.).
– Familiar with Linux & Unix operating system is a plus.
– Experience motivated Electrical & Electronics graduates who wish to explore IC Design & Development
How to ApplyResume Submission : Miss Tan, email@example.com Approximate Salary Range : RM3000 - RM4000
39 total views, 1 today