Full-Time Human Resources Officer
Location : Shah Alam
Industry : Well- known Food & beverages Vending Machine Industry
Skills : Minimum 2 years experience in General Human Resources (Recruitment & Selection, Orientation, Training Coordination, Documentation control – offer letter, and etc), Speaks English and Mandarin
Salary : RM 3,000 – RM 3,500
Requirements & Responsibilities :
– Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management
– Perform HR functions ranging from recruiting, on-boarding to off-boarding for employees.
– Create, update and maintain employees’ information in HRIS.
– Work closely with Payroll Lead on newly joined and resignees.
– Collate overtime records from various departments (to HOD for approval) for payroll processing.
– Provide payroll summary to Finance department for payroll closing.
– Prepare monthly update of staff movement report and organization chart, if required.
– Assist in annual performance appraisal and insurance renewal.
– Process work pass application and renewal.
– Handle disciplinary and grievance matters for Bargainable and Supervisory employees.
-Check and endorse medical, hospitalization, dental and HC related claims made by all employees, including Executive employees.
– Coordinate the Induction Programme for new joiners.
– Arrange training and maintain records for all employees, including Executive employees.
– Prepare statutory surveys.
-Render team support for staff welfare, company events/ committee.
-Handle daily office administration matter.
-Order and maintain stationery and office supplies.
-Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment.
-Render administrative support to the Sales team.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
– Friendly colleagues
– Career opportunity in a well-known SME industry
243 total views, 1 today