Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
– Preferably possess a Degree in Human Resources Management.
– Minimum 2 years working experience specializing in Human Resources.
– Mature, responsible and self-motivated, able to work independently.
– Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
– Responsible, hardworking and highly motivated.
– Application must be willing to work at Rawang.
– Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training
managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences
with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees
– Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying
and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to
management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating
benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
-Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human
resource policies and procedures.
-Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
-Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
-Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all
How to ApplyInterested candidate please email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org , Thank you.
18 total views, 1 today