Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
1.Handle recruitment process and do advertisement for job vacancy
2. Sourcing potential candidates from various channels (e.g.social media and platforms)
3. Ensure all staff compliance and effectiveness SOP and give guidelines and training when needed
4. Process monthly payroll and submit monthly all statutory payment eg. EPF, Socso, EIS and PCB
5. Assist HOD to provide support and professional guidance to all departments on HR rules and regulations
6. Issuing all relevant HR letters including Letter of Offer/Employment, Letter of Confirmation and Letter of Termination etc
7. Review update and maintain proper filling such as employee personal file, training record and ISO documentation
8. Manage foreign workers related matters (Renewal permit,fomema,medical check up, and insurance)
9. Other HR and Admin functions assign by HOD
*Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, *Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
*Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantage), English
*At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
*Applicants must be willing to work in PUCHONG.
*Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Excellent interpersonal & communication skill written and oral
Immediate can start work is advantages
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to fax or email your complete resume including expected salary and contact no to:No: 10, Jalan Damai Utama 3Taman Damai UtamaBandar Kinrara BK 647180 Puchong , SelangorH/P :6012-5077223Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRight Remuneration will be given for those who can contribute high income for company, Only short listed candidates will be notified.
42 total views, 2 today