Full-Time Human Resource & General Admin Executive
1) Verify and summarize attendance of all employees every day.
2) Ensure 100% accurate payroll of employees .
3) Prepare employees’ Monthly Tardiness Report & Departmental Monthly Report.
4) Conduct Orientation to new employees.
5) Ensure all office equipments and furniture are tagged properly.
6) Verify and make prompt payment of utilities bill.
7) Report all accidents or incidents occurred in factory and proceed with Insurance claim, if needed.
8) Ensure stationeries/sundries/uniform/safety shoes’ stock is optimum at all time.
9) Mainain a good and updated Employee Database.
1) Candidate possess Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Admin.
2) Good interpersoanl skills and a team player.
3) Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
4) Vacancy is available in Puchong (Selangor).
How to ApplyInterested candidate, please email full resume with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
95 total views, 1 today