Full-Time Human Resource Executive (Recruitment)
– Drive the full recruitment and staffing cycle from sourcing, interviewing, selection, salary proposal, on-boarding etc.
– Bring in innovation and creative ways to attract and search talent for the company
– Develop talent acquisition strategy and implement plans to meet its objectives
– Develop a wide talent pool of suitable candidates and recommend new channels for sourcing suitably qualified candidates in the most effective manner
– Support in headcount budgeting and planning; provide company’s headcount and talent sourcing analysis
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in talent acquisiton/ recruitment.
– Familiar with architecture and engineering sector.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Preferably candidate that possess good knowledge of the labour regulations.
– Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
How to ApplyPlease email your latest resume to Angeline at email@example.com
148 total views, 1 today