Full-Time Human Resource Executive
Career in Human Resource job
•Position title: Human Resource Executive
•Job location: Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang.
Our client is a renowned property developer with a substantial land portfolio.
Job Role Description
As HR Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the company’s HR portfolio. Your primary responsibility will be for all HR functions and the running of the office. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of generalist HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies,processes and procedures designed to attract,retain and reward employees on the project. You will undertake IR issues such as employee investigations,grievance resolution,performance management,disciplinary and separation process.
o Manage day-to-day operations within the HR department, in line with employment legislation.
o Manage payroll administration across 4 group of companies,consisting approximately 250 employees of technical and non-technical staff.
o Managing and advising on all employees legal issues including sickness absence,grievances,disciplines.
o Manage and coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including preparation of vacancies notices, job description,person specifications and contract of employment.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
We are looking for HR candidates who would fulfill the following attributes:
• Bachelor degree (or Diploma) in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 2-3 years experience in HR generalist role, preferably in similar industry environment.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Payroll software.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
[Policy of free job placement for job seekers]
Yes, it is absolutely free for job applicants. Chrisjac does not impose any fee or charges to candidates who apply jobs under our recruitment services.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are hereby invited to apply the job by forwarding a copy of your resume to us via our E-mail at email@example.com
22 total views, 2 today