Full-Time Human Resource & Admin Executive
• Candidates must possess Degree in Business Admin/HR or its equivalent
• At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity
• Able to converse in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
• Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Proficiency in payroll software
A. Human Resource management:
• Engage in hiring, performance evaluations, development plans and managing performance issues for all employees.
• Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
• Ensures performance evaluations are conducted in a timely manner for all employees.
• Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reporting and processing of payroll, monthly statutory payment submission (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Tax).
• Maintain the leave management system.
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
• Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
• Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
• Monitor daily attendance, investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Responsible for company business licenses, permits, CIDB, etc. application and renewal
• Responsible for company vehicle inspection, service & maintenance arrangement, insurance renewal, etc.
• Responsible in maintenance upkeep of office equipment/assets and office facilities
• Manage office purchases & office supplies for example pantry and stationery supplies.
• Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management
How to ApplyPlease send your updated resume to the following email:email@example.comPlease call the following number for further information:03-5103 4649
41 total views, 1 today