Full-Time HR & Payroll Executive
Our client is an established group of companies engaged in water treatment and green technologies based in Subang Jaya. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced senior Executive, HR. This is a permanent position that will be based at their corporate head office in Subang Jaya.
Job Role Description
As HR Senior Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the company’s HR portfolio. Your primary responsibility will be for all HR functions and the running of the office. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of generalist HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies,processes and procedures designed to attract,retain and reward employees on the project. You will undertake IR issues such as employee investigations,grievance resolution,performance management,disciplinary and separation process.
Broad area of responsibilities:
o Manage day-to-day operations within the HR department, in line with employment legislation and ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
o Manage payroll administration across 4 group of companies,consisting approximately 150 employees of technical and non-technical staff.
o Managing and advising on all employees legal issues including sicknessabsence,grievances,disciplines.
o Manage and coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including preparation of vacancies notices, job description,person specifications and contrqct of employment.
o Administer and implement HR policies and procedures.
o Office administration.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
• Bachelor degree (or Diploma) in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 5 years experience in HR generalist role,preferably in engineering or construction environment.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Payroll software.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
Notice: This opening presents an ideal opportunity for career progression.
How to ApplyApplication for the jobInterested candidates are invited to forward a copy of your resume to us via our E-mail at email@example.com
77 total views, 1 today