Full-Time HR Payroll Analyst
– Maintain employees’ movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, resignation) and personal data changes, employee services (e,g, leave of absence and grievances) data, compensation and benefits (e.g. salary data changes, employee bonus data, off-cycle salary increment) data, competency inventory, job architecture and career model updates, and training records in SAP system.
– Generate electronic offer letters and send electronic on-boarding package to new hires.
– Generate training report.
– Support performance appraisal and review administration process.
– Attend to employee queries related to employee life-cycle, compensation and benefits, competency performance, and payroll through email and phone.
– A Degree/Diploma in any related field
– Good communication skill, analysis skill and logical sense.
– Candidate must possess advance excel skill.
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com
39 total views, 3 today