Full-Time HR Executive
o Position: Human Resource Executive
o Salary: RM 3500-4000
o Job location: Shah Alam.
Chrisjac are currently seeking on behalf of our client a HR qualified professional for immediate permanent position in Shah Alam. This client is part of a local conglomerate who specialize in utilities and environmental water and wastewater engineering.
This is a permanent position that will be based at their corporate head office in Shah Alam. You will be required to work on a 5-day weekly basis, Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm.
Job Role Description
As Human Resource Executive, you will be reporting to the General Manager within the organization. You will primarily responsible for all HR functions and the running of the office. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of HR functions and you will assist with the development,implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies,processes and procedures designed to attract,retain and reward employees on the project. You will undertake IR issues such as employee investigations,grievance resolution,performance management,disciplinary and separation process.
Broad area of responsibilities:
o Manage HR administration for a team of approximately 100 employees, consisting of technical and non-technical staff.
o Manage payroll administration.
o Provide HR support across the business to all staff.
o Administer and implement HR policies and procedures.
Successful candidate profile & attributes
We are looking for candidates who would be able to demonstrate abilities in organising,directing and leading others.
• Bachelor degree with high concentration in HR Management/disciplines or Business Administration.
• At least 3 years of solid background and work experience in HR programs, policies and employment law/legislation.
• Possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Employment Act and current HR practices in Malaysia.
• Excellent communication skills in English,both verbal and written is essential.
• Conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
• Good knowledge of IT applications.
• Outgoing and confident personality.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your up-to-date resume to us via our E-mail at email@example.com
67 total views, 2 today