Full-Time HR Executive
The company is incorporated in 1977 and has been involved in the plastic packaging sector. Its products range from High Density Polythene (HDPE) bags, Low Density Polythene (LDPE), Polypropylene (PP) bags to oxo-biodegradable TDPA carrier bags. Besides having a broad clientele in Malaysia and the South East Asia, the company also exports to Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
• Responsible for full spectrum of the Human Resource function which includes recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee services, training and development, manpower planning and industrial relations
• Degree in HR Management or equivalent
• Min 2 years relevant working experience
• Knowledge in Malaysian Labour Laws and Industrial Relations Act
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office application
• Good written and verbal communication in English & Chinese
• Good attitude, disciplined and can work in teams
• Willing to work in Pandamaran, Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
27 total views, 1 today