Full-Time HR Executive
The company is an Advisory, Consultancy & Training Organization with extensive experience in developing and implementing concepts of business excellence for multitude of industries. The company was initiated in 1998 by a group of experienced professionals from various countries, ranging from Japan, Malaysia and Europe seeking to promote excellence in Organizational Performance and HR Development. It is a leader in the field of providing in-company consultancy services for the last decade and is proud to have been part of the success of many organizations and its business growth.
• Assist Human Resource Manager
• Knowledge in Employment Act, Labour Law, Industrial Relations and relevant Human Resource Government regulation
• Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource Management and related functions which includes payroll, staff recruitment, employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefit
• Maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulation in compliance with employment laws
• Preparation of employee payslip, EA, salary increment and promotion letters
• Coordinate and arrange in-house and external training
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management/Administration or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in related field, preferably in Human Resource and Administration.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good knowledge in handling spectrum of human resource functions.
• Proficiency in English with good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team.
• Matured and hands-on person with strong personality.
• Willing to work in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
26 total views, 1 today