Full-Time HR Executive
• Full spectrum of HR functions, report to the HR Manager.
• Responsible for the end to end recruitment process.
• Review the profile of the candidates by matching them to the requirements.
• Arrange and schedule for interview of the shortlisted candidates.
• Prepare recruitment statistic quarterly to HR Manager.
• Monitoring attendance/absenteeism of all employees and submit weekly report to all Head of Departments.
• Maintain employees’ personal file.
• Maintain the e-leave portal.
• Ensure that the company’s policies/practices are in compliance with the legal requirements/Employment Act.
• Administering of Employee Benefits such as payroll, medical, insurance, allowances and others.
• Conduct orientation program to new employees.
• Handle expatriates’ employment pass renewal and application.
• Establish HR SOP.
• Carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the HR Manager.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to e-mail complete résumé with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to ACMY_HR@ASUS.COM
159 total views, 1 today