Full-Time HR Executive
– Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to Recruitment, Payroll Management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development and etc.
– Managing monthly payroll and other related matters pertaining to time attendance, leave management and etc.
– Ensure timelines and accuracy of payroll processing and statutory submission.
– To assist in developing and ensuring the compliance of the Company’s policies and procedures and rules and regulations.
– Ensure all HR data records and documents are well maintained and updated at all times.
– Liaise with local authorities in regards to all statutory regulations and all labour related matters.
– To coordinate internal or external training programmes to improve the skills of employees, apply HRDF training grants, keep proper training records and etc.
– To conduct orientation programme for new employees and on-boarding preparation.
– Maintain effective document management for employee documents and in organized manner.
– Manage and support postings of job advertisements on various sourcing channel.
– To assist in day to day administrative matters.
– Preparing HR related letters.
– Involve in yearly or quarterly planning for employee engagement activities with the team and actively provide suggestions and ideas.
– Handle expatriate application and cancellation.
– General administration task and any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned.
– Support HR Manager in any other duties as deemed necessary.
– Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Business Studies and/or Human Resource or equivalent.
– Good command in English.
– IT literacy, proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyKindly send your updated resume with your expected salary stated within to email@example.com
168 total views, 2 today