Full-Time HR & Admin Executive
• Handle recruitment processes such as posting advertisements, phone screening and short-listing of candidates for hiring manager’s consideration and arranging interviews.
• Update and manage employee records – attendance, leave application, overtime, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
• Check, prepare & reconcile monthly payroll including submission of EPF, SOCSO, EIS and PCB in compliance with statutory requirements.
• Prepare appointment, confirmation, promotion, increment and termination letters.
• Prepare year-end EA Forms and submission to IRB / LHDN.
• Calculate monthly and quarterly sales commissions.
• Review staff claims and ensure that they are in compliance with HR policies.
• Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
• Coordinate and liaise with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange training schedule for employees.
• Liaise with Company Secretary, Legal Department, government authorities, etc for business operation compliance, new license applications or renewal.
• Manage all company office administration including drafting letters / emails, typing, filling, handling appointment and calls.
• Manage and maintain appropriate filing for all administrative & employee files.
• Other tasks assigned by superior
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in related field
• Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent work ethics and is able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Willing to work in Bayu Tinggi, Klang
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 6.00pm
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
179 total views, 1 today