Full-Time HR & Admin Executive
• Ensure smooth running of day to day HR operations for the organization
• To review and revise HR policies and process
• To administer disciplinary actions according to the prevailing law and to resolve all personnel related matters.
• To apply and renew all respective licenses for the company.
• Ensure timely submission to statutory authorities.
• To prepare payroll and headcount statistic reports for the monthly management meeting.
• To maintain the premises in secured manner
• Candidate must possess at least a diploma in related field
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field will have added advantage
• Fresh Grads will also be considered
• Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (Added Advantage)
• Must be willing to work at Bandar Sultan Suleiman, Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
91 total views, 1 today