Full-Time Guest Relation Supervisor
• Coordinate with related departments so as to ensure Non-Gaming VIPs are well prepared and planned from Pre-Arrival to Departure.
• Ensure Non-Gaming VIP arrivals preparation such as amenities set up, transportation, room assignments and checking in of luggage etc.
• Inspects assigned Non-Gaming VIP rooms before arrival of guests.
• Arranges transportation and luggage collection for Non-Gaming VIPs guest.
• Meet and greet on arrival and bids farewell to departing Non-Gaming VIPs.
• Welcomes and escorts VIPs for in room check-in on their arrival in order to ensure guest satisfaction through personal recognition.
• Liaise with related department for delivering smooth departure process for Non-Gaming VIPs.
• Updates important Guest Profile Notes in Opera Property Management System for future preparation.
• Maintains an effective presence in the lobby with neat and tidy appearances at all times.
• Ensures that whenever possible, guests receive personal recognition.
• Always plans and coordinate for unexpected Non-Gaming VIP arrivals.
• Familiar with all Hotel services, facilities, rates, outlets, promotions, special events and other city events for providing suggestion to guest or answer guest enquiry
• Attends to guest complaints and facilitates their solution through effective coordination with the appropriate departments, or when necessary through the Hotel Duty Manager in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for solicit guests comments by doing the courtesy call or approaching guest directly whatever deems appropriate.
• Inspects daily show room and keys assigned by Front Desk. Introduces hotel and room facilities to guests for hotel inspection or site inspection.
• Attends briefing, write down briefing details on the logbook, brief all TMs within Hotel Ops and acts upon those guest service section related matters which need special attention.
• Responsible for designing and implement loyalty guest recognition program.
• Prepare daily and monthly reports.
• Knowledge & Skills: Knowledge of hotel facilities and services
Excellent customer service skills
Good common sense and general knowledge
Good command of PMS
• Education, Training Qualifications: College Level / Hotel Management Graduate will be an advantage
• Experience: At least 2 (two) years’ experience in Guest Relations / Guest Services Officer / Front Desk Services
• Personality: Customer oriented, excellent communication skills, maturity in Leadership skill
• Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese and others foreign languages will be advantages.
Job Location: Macau, China
Salary: MOP 20,000
How to ApplyKindly submit your resume to below emails or call us for more details.Email Address:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone No.:+853 88839678 or +853 88839606
26 total views, 1 today