Full-Time Graphic Designer cum Social Media Manager
Greenie Solutions is a sole proprietorship company that handling brand & marketing consultancy + advertising planning and design. It started from freelancing back in 2013 and constantly grew along with the demands.
We are servicing a wide range of clients from Bedding & Furniture, Travelling & Learning Tour, Property Development and Non-profit Sector from all over the world including the United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam and Singapore.
We are looking for:
Full-time Home-based Graphic Designer cum Social Media Manager
• Enjoy flexible working hours (home-based) and experience the result-oriented working culture (KPI-based)
• Guidance of becoming an entrepreneur and potentially becoming the share partner within 2 years
• Sharpen your presentation and people skills, also learn how to manage your own clients
• Training on how to work fast and efficiently (Work-smart-process)
• Gain experience in working with international accounts from different industries
• Gain experience in production and dealing with third party vendors.
• Schedule posts in advance and/or be on standby to upload posts in realtime onto various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc).
• Create graphics and design layouts for digital, branding, advertising, social media accounts and other creative solutions.
• Website content management (Training provided)
• Work with the strategist and clients closely on campaign planning and management
• Respond in a timely and courteous manner to administrative and potential clients
• Good in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• 1 – 2 years of experience in Advertising is preferable
• Converse in English (Plus points for extras)
• Must have own laptop
• Must have own transportation
• Must be able to adapt and compromise
• Must be responsive and positive attitude towards learning
• Willing to explore in entrepreneurship (Goal to be promoted as share partner in 2 years)
Salary: RM2,500 – 3,500 per month depending on your talent
How to ApplyPlease send in your resume including the work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
361 total views, 3 today