Full-Time Graphic Designer
– Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
– Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info graphics.
– Coordinating with outside suppliers or printers as necessary.
– Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Team player
– Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Able to work at Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras.
How to ApplyCandidates are requested to email their telephone contact and resume. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
36 total views, 3 today