Full-Time Graphic Designer
• Design a variety of digital assets such as electronic direct mailer (EDM), web pages,
apps, animated banners, and other assets used in the social media space
• Responsible for technical and graphical aspects of website
• Assist in the design, retouching and adjusting artwork/photos
• Ensure all collaterals are compliant with our brand architecture guidelines
• Manage several projects of multiple deadlines and occasionally assist in related
task as and when assigned
• Possesses a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative
Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
• Highly proficient knowledge of design tools to model requirements and software
system designs producing comprehensive documentation, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Graphics App & other major software for graphic design
• Superb design sense with knowledge in brand identity, typography, photography,
basic understanding of technical areas (eg. printing, pre-press, paper materials,
digital social media requirements), coding of website, edm and print development
• Responsive and capable of working independently
• Capable in handling multiple con-current tasks and able to work under tight
• Great presentation skills – able to present oneself well and before a crowd
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your design.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyPlease send your updated resume to email@example.com.Alternatively, you may call us at 03-78096688.
37 total views, 1 today