Temporary Graphic Designer
Full time or internship positions available.
Responsibilities in detail:
Design attractive presentations/infographics/visual content consistent to company branding.
Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for the web and mobile apps.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration.
1. Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
2. A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
3. Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
4. Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
5. Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq and other relevant design tools.
6. Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs.
How to ApplySend your CV and resume to email@example.com
174 total views, 1 today