Full-Time Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
APPLY HERE–> https://www.applyjobfit.com/mqbc-3i23-9s4b
ABOUT THE GTP
– The Graduate Trainee Programme is a 1.5-year rotation based programme. It is aimed at providing participants (GTs) with a clear understanding of how a leading company in the Elevator and Escalator industry operates to prepare them for future management roles.
– GTs will rotate through departments to gain practical experience of the whole business cycle from sales to installation and maintenance as well as with support functions.
– GTs will be based at Schindler Malaysia’s head office in Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya.
– Successful applicants for the GTP will start work with Schindler on the 5 November 2018.
– Get a clear and practical understanding of how each department operates and build a strong network by undergoing rotations across the organization in:
o New Installation (Sales, Sales Engineering and project management)
o Existing Installation (Sales and Operations)
o Technical Support
o Quality Assurance
o Customer Excellence
– Be a safety champion to ensure compliance to company safety policy at all times on all work sites and offices
– Achieve the objectives set by each of the rotation managers
– Propose improvement to practices and processes to Senior Management
– Take part in the management of company events and/or roll out of organization-wide initiatives
– Become Schindler Ambassadors to students and universities and participate in career events
– Bachelor (or Master) Degree with minimum CGPA 3.0 or 2nd Class Upper in Business/Accounting/Finance/HR/Engineering or related field
– Fresh Graduate or with up to 2 years work experience
– Good level of English and presentation skills
– Active participation in extra co-curriculum activities preferably in leadership role
Need more Information? Please drop us an email at: email@example.com
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE--> https://www.applyjobfit.com/mqbc-3i23-9s4bAPPLICATION PROCESSSTEP 1: Answer eligibility questions, upload your cv and fill up a personality questionnaire(All applicants will receive a free personalized “Your Greatest Strengths” report after completing this step)Application deadline: 7 September 2018STEP 2: Complete online ability test and video based interviewTimeline: 10-16 September 2018STEP 3: Take part in assessment centerTimeline: 1-2 October 2018Need more Information? Please drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
156 total views, 1 today