Full-Time Graduate Management Trainee
We provide an avenue for extraordinary individuals to earn uncapped merit-based income, on-going comprehensive training, along with a fast-track progression structure and exclusive reward opportunities for high-flyers.
Benefits available include fun working environment and colleagues, opportunities to travel overseas, exciting team building activities and exceptional personal development programs where you can build and grow along with the company.
We are looking for committed individuals who can provide ADVICE and SOLUTIONS to clients.
What You Need to do?
– Communicate a comprehensive and customized professional advice services to individuals and businesses on extensive range of financial products and services.
– Review, monitor and manage clients’ account status and progress regularly.
– Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
– Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
– Developing goals for the team and ensuring they are met
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
What You Need to Have?
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate
– Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.(minimum CGPA of 3.0) in any field.
– Required language(s): English & Bahasa Melayu
– Minimum : 1 year working experience
– Dynamic, resourceful and achievement-oriented.
– Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills,Leadership and Public Speaking Skills
– Strong drive and determination.
– Enjoy working in a dynamic working environment.
– Basic Salary RM3,000*
*Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply! *
How to ApplyPlease deposit your resume to Ms. Mimi / Ms. Nadwa at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 019-3838 619 / 019-3838 695
197 total views, 1 today