Full-Time Graduate Management Trainee
Our non-technical Management Trainee (MT) is a 12-month program that designed to engage and develop talented candidates to accelerate their promotion into the various areas of management within the Company. This is a hands-on and not a desktop training program, which focus on structured development, looking to sustain high levels of performance and maximize the candidates’ potential.
During the 12-month program, candidates required to attend various internal and on-the-job trainings primarily on business operations and machine technical know-how knowledge. Every candidate’s performance will be assessed quarterly to determine their learning progress and level of performance at stages. At the end of the program, selected candidates will be absorbed into the Management Team for further training and career development.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in various business operations or on business project as assigned to gain technical skills and exposure.
• Work in roles at the plant level to learn production processes and SOP.
• Attend various in-house or on the job technical or management trainings as required.
• Attend monthly meeting with assigned mentor/operation head to measure progress and obtain feedback.
• Required to write progress reports and present to top management on quarterly basis.
• To achieve passing score in the quarterly Management Trainee Program in order to continue the program.
• Bachelor’s Degree in non-technical or non-science with at least 2nd class upper result only (CGPA: 3.2 and above).
• Fresh graduates or applicants with 1-2 years working experience are also encouraged to apply.
• Must be a hardworking person, self-starter, self-driven and able to take pressure.
• Possess positive work attitude, curiosity mind and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Ability to relocate within departments during 12 months training program.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and available upon the needs of the business.
• Expected to start work by October 2019.
REASON TO JOIN US
Stenta Films is a modern world class flexible film manufacturer and we are committed to provide a fulfilling workplace for our employees to grow further by providing conducive working environment, benefits and remunerations (Basic monthly salary for MT starts at RM3,000 + RM100 travel allowance). In additional to it, Stenta Films are able to provide:
• Accelerated career path for top performers.
• Great opportunity to learn and grow with professional knowledge.
• There is no social barrier between the top management and employees.
• We are a qualified global supplier to World Class MNC companies.
If you want a place where you can show your true talent, Stenta Films will be the place.
Discover more about us at: http://www.stentafilms.com
How to ApplyApply to this position by sending your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October 2019.
33 total views, 2 today