Full-Time Graduate Employment Scheme
What’s it all about?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Graduate Employment Scheme. Tunku Abdul Rahman University College or TAR UC in short, is a premier institution of higher learning with an unbeatable record of more than 4 decades of academic excellence. We continually look for ways to offer consistently high quality level of educational services to our prized young university college students in an exciting and robust university campus environment.
The diversity of roles and skills development at TAR UC will ensure that the 2 year Graduate Employment Scheme provides you with a challenging yet rewarding experience as an academic. You will find working with our high caliber of academic team at the faculty level to be enriching, inspiring, satisfying and rewarding.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for you who have:
• Minimum Bachelor Honors degree with CGPA of 3.2500 and above or its equivalent.
• A strong commitment towards further studies at Master level with a will to succeed.
• Particular interest in the following disciplines:
-Computing & ICT
-Microelectronics in Embedded Technology
-Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
-Real estate management
– Construction Management
-Accounting & Finance
-Law & Corporate Governance
-Banking & Investment
-Management- Logistics, HR, Retail
How to succeed in this scheme?
To succeed in this Graduate Employment Scheme you will have:
• A clear passion for the education industry and a good understanding of human behavior;
• Leadership potential;
• Excellent communication skills & great team spirit;
• Enthusiasm and self-drive;
• The ability to set high standards within a team dynamic;
• Continual self improvement and great customer service ethos.
What TAR UC will provide?
• Full sponsorship of fees for Master studies at approved overseas or local universities;
• Attractive staff development scheme for postgraduate overseas studies;
• Work & study opportunities as the case may be;
• Absorption into employment on successful completion of Master
Benefits of working at TAR UC
Every effort is made to provide you with an environment that allows you to evolve both professionally and personally.
You will have regular contact with a dedicated Senior member of staff who will act as your Learning and Development mentor.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide a conducive and considerate work environment.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
TAR UC aims to be a diverse and inclusive organisation. We are committed to developing a workforce that embraces excellence, integrity and quality to serve our student base and the communities in which we operate.
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to log onto our website athttp://www.tarc.edu.my/hr/graduate_scheme.htmApplicants are to fill in the registration form and complete the job application form concurrently.For further information, please contact:Department of Human ResourceTel: 03-41450123 ext. 257/306Fax: 03-41423166E-mail: email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.
14354 total views, 12 today